One soul-searching day

When I was younger I have high hopes of becoming the person I want to be. However, as years go by, I realize that it’s not all true. Yes I have a choice to choose my path but along the way, there are things I couldn’t control.

And as I grow older I come to realize that age isn’t the basis for maturity. Rather, maturity is based on my attitude toward life and my response to the circumstances surrounding it.

For one thing, I am who I am now because of my life’s journey.

As another milestone inches its way, I am thankful for the many wonderful blessings in my life.

It’s not only what I have – bonded family ties and friendships - that I'm grateful for. I consider pain and frustrations as blessings, too, because without them I will never realize how blessed I am to be under God’s hands.

Comments

baddi said…
You're right sometimes, the thing that we want is not what we get. It happens to me, too. But as they say, never question God about this because He knows what's better for everyone ... From experience, burden becomes bearable if we know how to trust Him fully.
Ge said…
God's blessings be yours today!
gibeez said…
True, you are what you are because of the journey you take but also because of the direction you chose to take. Grabe, no. And really di pa ito end ng journey we dont know the next move. Just the same, very thankful for everything including friendships built.

Popular posts from this blog

One Mini-Series Film

One April month

One Jury Duty Day