One Note To A Stranger
You don't know me. I don't know you either except that you're one of the lead characters in SP. Anyway, the real reason why I'm writing is to let you know that I came across your Patreon platform. So, you are also a storyteller among other things!
The moment I clicked play for free and heard your voice, I cried unexpectedly. It's because it brought back memories to the core. At those times when I had difficulty sleeping, I would ask my now-late husband to tell me stories. Without hesitation, he made up stories to put me to snooze-mode, literally. He had a sense of humor so there were times that instead of me dozing off, I would be wide-awake because we were laughing at his antics! Just the same, if he knows that I really needed to rest especially after a long day at work, he intentionally shifts his voice to low, soothing, and tender whispers. Too bad, I couldn't remember his stories because, of course, I was already in dreamland even before they ended! I would like to believe that it was not actually the stories that made me fall fast asleep but it was because of his voice assuring me that I'm safe.
It's been a rough 2026 year for me and it's exactly seven months today. Grief comes and goes like an unpredicted, turbulent storm at sea. But I thanked my Lord God for for He sees me through my lowest moments as I entrust in Him my days.
I don't expect you to find my blog, however, if you read this, thank you for your time. I pray for your continued success in all your artistic talents and other entrepreneurial ventures. And, if you’re already up there in a pedestal, still, stay humble. Lastly, may you find someone who shares your passion, who, also in turn, would be kind and be gentle with your heart.
Comments