One Strange Dream

 I woke up this morning from a dream.

In that dream, I was with some family members in what seem to be a camping site. Then, out of the blue, I felt I was led with another group of people leaving my family members behind. In that group, I couldn't recognize any familiar faces. I can only sense that they are people from all ages. Suddenly, while in a queue, I heard a voice saying to me, "You are exceptional. You have done great things in your life but you're still not done yet." Upon hearing it, I felt lightheadedness and I found myself floating with someone who was leading me away from the group. I did not feel anything except confused that I was in sort of a trance. I don't remember anything after that except when I found myself back at the camping site with my body face down on the ground and I remember mumbling, "My sister, my sister". The campers found me incoherent but I eventually regained consciousness. I was reunited with my family members and I was up and about as if nothing strange happened.

Some kind of a dream, eh?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One Mini-Series Film

One April month

New York City