One strange day

Have you ever had a strange busy day? I guess that's how I would describe mine. I was in a class teaching when suddenly an elderly man approached me looking for his son. With a shy smile, I told him his son wasn't in my class. He left apologetically.

In a short while, a young lady came into my class looking for a colleague. I told her he might be in his office. Then came another woman asking for another colleague of mine. I told her to check it out with the receptionist in the adjacent room of her whereabouts. Meanwhile, I went back teaching.

They're not the last hopeful seekers, though. The last person to come into my class to look for someone else was a pizza delivery guy. Wow, was I tempted to say YES for the pizzas!

However, my day ended without knowing the pizzas' whereabouts ...

Comments

said…
I could just imagine how your day went. Maybe you were wearing a bright big smile that was so welcoming to people who needed information. Now, was someone looking for me?
vangie balita said…
just always wear your sweet smile whenever people approach you to ask something or someone you might have seen even if you feel like the information center for missing persons...there's something in your aura that makes people drawn unto you

Popular posts from this blog

One Mini-Series Film

One April month

New York City