One Silent Year: 2010
The year 2010 has passed away with no writings posted on my blog. I sure miss writing down my thoughts, however, because of some abrupt (but blissful) changes in my life that took place, I never had a chance to sit down, think and jot down, until now.
The strange thing though is that now that I have the time, I just couldn't think well -- sigh!
I guess I will have to find time for inspiration from the majestic snow-filled scenery outside ...
Slush, Sleet, Snow, Ice, Rain and Gridlock -- was a winter nightmare last night but today, it's a postcard picturesque sunny, fresh-air, white scenery. If only things will have to be just like in a postcard, the world would be peaceful and refreshing.
If only ...
The strange thing though is that now that I have the time, I just couldn't think well -- sigh!
I guess I will have to find time for inspiration from the majestic snow-filled scenery outside ...
Slush, Sleet, Snow, Ice, Rain and Gridlock -- was a winter nightmare last night but today, it's a postcard picturesque sunny, fresh-air, white scenery. If only things will have to be just like in a postcard, the world would be peaceful and refreshing.
If only ...
Comments