One unexpected day
I was busy working on a project in the computer when my IM alerted me with a new message received in my email inbox.
I saw a familiar name but I wasn’t sure if it was the same person I know. Thus, I immediately checked out my inbox and it was indeed an unexpected email from someone.
His message was brief but filled with anticipation. After reading his email, I wasn’t sure how long I stared at the monitor as I tried to recall the years.
We went to the same alma mater in grade school. Then I remember the first time we bumped into each other was more than 10 years after. He got my number and he called for sometime then we lost touch. He was still single at the time.
A few years later, out-of-the blue, he called and for awhile we rekindled our friendship. And then we lost touch again due to the long distance. At the time, he was already married and I moved on with my life.
Now surprisingly, here he is elated to finally find me again through cyberspace. To quote him,
Hmm, what was he thinking?
Honestly, I don't know what to feel but I sent him a casual note.
I will just let days pass by, listen with an open mind and see what happens next.
Meanwhile, I’ll go over my One excerpt day blog posting and check out my list again … haha
I saw a familiar name but I wasn’t sure if it was the same person I know. Thus, I immediately checked out my inbox and it was indeed an unexpected email from someone.
His message was brief but filled with anticipation. After reading his email, I wasn’t sure how long I stared at the monitor as I tried to recall the years.
We went to the same alma mater in grade school. Then I remember the first time we bumped into each other was more than 10 years after. He got my number and he called for sometime then we lost touch. He was still single at the time.
A few years later, out-of-the blue, he called and for awhile we rekindled our friendship. And then we lost touch again due to the long distance. At the time, he was already married and I moved on with my life.
Now surprisingly, here he is elated to finally find me again through cyberspace. To quote him,
I tried so hard to find an info on you blah blah here I am still trying to reach you blah blah I hope you’re glad to hear from me blah blah.
Hmm, what was he thinking?
Honestly, I don't know what to feel but I sent him a casual note.
I will just let days pass by, listen with an open mind and see what happens next.
Meanwhile, I’ll go over my One excerpt day blog posting and check out my list again … haha
Comments