One paper-full day

I tried to organize my things today only to find out what I value most in the past year.

My stuff comprised of papers … papers … and more papers …arrgh!

I opened a drawer - paper.

I opened a box – paper.

I opened a bag – paper.

Everywhere there’s paper in varied forms. Magazines, flight bookings, tour guides, museum info, concert tickets, lessons, quizzes, bills, letters, notes, cards, envelopes, photos and books. All paper products. You name it I have it except for paper roses.

I can’t believe I’ve accumulated a lot of them in such a short time! Err, okay months and months and months.

Now is the time to get rid of them. Well, some.

There are some papers I still want to keep for future reference while some are for review in the next few days. Others are for recycling. The rest are now in the trash. I’ve already used two overflowing regular-sized trash bins.

I wonder if I do the same thing with my email accounts and My Documents in the computers – for both desktop and laptop. I am sure I’ll be amused of what I’ll discover, too.

But one day isn’t enough to review all those stuff. Just like now, I’m taking my break from the clutter before going back to paper sorting again.

Nevertheless, I promised myself that I will really have to do away with some of the unnecessary paper products, and next will be my emails and other doc files.

What’s my goal? A spick and span sight with an uncluttered mind.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hey, how are you? Still filled with paperworks? Don't throw away your papers, compile them for future references. You can never tell when they might be useful to you again.

Popular posts from this blog

One Mini-Series Film

One April month

New York City