I was summoned to attend a jury duty a month ago. The night before my scheduled date, I was instructed to call the court circuit for instructions. To my surprise, our group was told not to report, but to call again the following day after 5 p.m. The next afternoon, I followed the instructions and called back. This time, the automated voice announced, “All must report by 7:30 a.m.!” That night, anxiety about the unknown kept me from sleeping well. I woke up early and, after my usual morning routine, left home by 6 a.m., wanting to allow plenty of time to find the courthouse. Navigating with GPS, I reached the county's court circuit for the first time but finding a parking spot proved to be a challenge. The garage I initially thought was for public use was, in fact, off-limits, so I had to circle the area searching for available public parking. Eventually, I discovered that the open lots nearby were designated for public use, though parking came with a fee. I chose a spot close to t...
Comments
But trust your instincts and the purest intentions you have. Your ego might be berserk with the mixed emotions but really.... trust what is deep inside.