Rekindling friendships
Recently, I was invited by my grade school classmates and schoolmates to join them in e-group/online conferences. It's a delight to reconnect despite the distance and time zone differences (from US East coast, West coast, Hawaii, Philippines, Japan to Saudi Arabia). Thanks to advance technology.
Looking at our old photos posted online, I couldn't help but reminisce at our happy childhood years together. If not for the ones posted there would be events I could have even forgotten.
It is also amazing how some of my friends were not just able to keep their photos but still have them where they are now settled. On my part, I couldn't wait to go back to MNL and share my old Kodak collections of childhood memories as well. But it will take some time thus I'll just have to be content on relishing the moments online.
It's a reality that the course of time has changed our physical attributes, present status, spiritual journey and outlook in life. Yet, despite these undeniable differences, I am glad that the camaraderie of the group still remained true.
Looking at our old photos posted online, I couldn't help but reminisce at our happy childhood years together. If not for the ones posted there would be events I could have even forgotten.
It is also amazing how some of my friends were not just able to keep their photos but still have them where they are now settled. On my part, I couldn't wait to go back to MNL and share my old Kodak collections of childhood memories as well. But it will take some time thus I'll just have to be content on relishing the moments online.
It's a reality that the course of time has changed our physical attributes, present status, spiritual journey and outlook in life. Yet, despite these undeniable differences, I am glad that the camaraderie of the group still remained true.
Comments