The Joy of Traveling

Whenever I travel, it gives me excitement whether I am with someone or alone. When I am in a new place, I am happy to see and learn new things about the place(history, culture, language, tourist spots etc.). I am interested to just see how people go on with their lives at a given situation which is different from the town/state/country that I've been to. And yes I love to get just anything from that new place. When I know that I have enough cash with me, I tend to be an impulsive buyer. Why? It's because I would tell myself that there might be no more time for me to go back to this place so I might as well enjoy shopping! The shopping spree has its beneficiaries though. It's because I would buy this or that for my family or to a friend. So I'm not the only one who is happy, it's also my family and friends back home because of the stuff I bought for them. However there are also days when I don't have enough money with me so what I do is just to take pictures of the place and let memories of it linger in every page of my photo album. In most of my travels though, I would usually end up taking pictures.

Traveling also gives me anxiety especially if I travel alone and I don't have a family or friends to stay for the week. Long queues in the terminal (airport/train/buses/ships) makes me feel tired not to mention the weight of the bags I have to carry (especially after the trip!).

But all in all, I am still thankful that I am able to go to places like China, Malaysia, the islands in the Philippines, Singapore, Hongkong, Thailand, Japan and in the different states of the US (HI, CO, FL, NY, CT, NJ, VA, and of course MD as of posting), My next destination? Canada and Mexico here I come!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One Mini-Series Film

One April month

New York City